All you need to do is a quick Google search to have your head spin as to which pest control company can best meet your needs. On the surface, all pest control companies look alike. This “tip of the iceberg” view, however, only represents a fraction of what you need to know.
In making your best choice, consider the components of a company you can’t see in a mere advertisement. Here are some considerations:
- How long has the company been in business?
At Astro, we’ve been in business for over 50 years serving the South Georgia community. Starting out in Valdosta, we’ve grown over decades of hard work to have offices in Tifton, Douglas, Vienna, Leesburg and Fitzgerald.
- Does the company have the resources to stand behind its warranties?
We’ve got the best termite warranty in the business! We offer two types of warranties. Retreat warranties cover retreating the structure at no cost if termites are found. Any damages cause by the infestation are not covered. A retreat and repair warranty covers the retreating of the structure as well as the repair of all damage at no cost to the homeowner.
- Does the company offer a variety of service options to meet your schedule? (Monthly, quarterly, annual service?)
We provide several service options to fit your schedule, needs and budget.
- Does the firm have a reputation for community involvement and a track record as a good corporate citizen?
We’re proud to be a small business in the South Georgia area. We actively support our community. Owner Laura Perlman was named the 2021 Boys and Girls Club Woman of the Year.
- Finally, ask around to get opinions from the firm’s customers.
We’ve had customers trust our service for years! Take a look at our glowing 5 star reviews, and you’ll see why our customers trust Astro for their termite and pest control service.